Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I use data freely?
Yes, you can consult Legal Notice.
- I've found an error, how do i report it?
Using Suggestions section.
- How can I find a location?
Using the Gazetteer.
- How can I get a copy of the data?
Using the IdeAC Node services.
You can also request for copies on paper or optical support in the following address:
Ilmo. Sr. presidente
Deputación Provincial da Coruña
(Servicio de Asistencia Técnica a Municipios)
Avda. Alférez Provisional 2
15 006 - A Coruña (España.UE)
- How can I find the facilities of a particular type?